Мітки

понеділок, 10 грудня 2012 р.

"If I were not writing this post now..."

   So, if I were not writing this post now I would sit comfortably in my favourite armchair knitting this dress or watch and cut some film into pieces. Oh, I know what you're thinking right not: "She cuts films..." Yer, it's my hobby for now. I watch films in English , of course, and cut them into some parts for my kids at school to watch. I've found it very useful. I've never had time to watch some film, but now I really have to. By the way it's good time spending and a good excercise for my brains. I think about the plot and I need to cut it so that my kids are interested and intrigued to watch the whole version. Isn't it smart to make them watch films in English and give them the chance to think that it is their desire....
Hear is one of them, I mean my film.

 

2 коментарі: